Call for Posters on The Third AsiaFi Winter School
- Mobile and Wireless -
Feb 25 - 26, 2010, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
Proposals for research demonstrations and exhibits are strongly
solicited. Research demonstrations should be innovative research
prototypes that show new research related to the topics included in
the AsiaFI conference CFP.
Submit a summary of the proposed demo (maximum of 3 pages, including
figures if needed) to Hajime Tazaki (email@example.com).
The summary should include:
* Goals of the demo and the basic idea that it supports.
* Any related publications or technical reports.
* Equipment to be used for the demo.
* Space needed.
* Setup time required.
* Additional facilities needed including power and Internet/wireless access.
* Indicate a URL with any extra information, if needed.
Application form is available from (click here to download the demonstration
application form) and rename the file as "call_for_demos_form_YourNAME_DATE.doc".
(for example, "call_for_demos_form_HajimeTazaki_20091111.doc")
Submission Deadline January 30, 2010
Acceptance Notification February 10, 2010
Hajime Tazaki (firstname.lastname@example.org)
AsiaFI 2010 Winter School Committee (email@example.com)